Foreclosure Defense Lawyer in Sarasota
The Foreclosure Defense Plan®
If you are facing foreclosure, YOU ARE NOT ALONE! You probably have many questions. You may feel confused, embarrassed or angry. We can help.
At The Forrest Law Firm, we represent Sarasota and Manatee homeowners facing foreclosure. Even if you are behind on your mortgage payments, you still have options. We aggressively represent our clients to find the best solutions available. We have represented and defended thousands of Florida homeowners. Using our experience in foreclosure defense litigation, we developed The Forest Law Firm Foreclosure Defense Plan® to protect the rights of our clients in Sarasota, Bradenton and surrounding areas.
If you are facing foreclosure, it is important to act quickly. The Forrest Law Firm can fight your foreclosure case and gain crucial time needed to work toward a solution. Well-defended foreclosure cases often take a year or longer before they are resolved. For many people, this additional time can be the difference between financial survival and bankruptcy.
In a foreclosure, banks must take the proper steps in the proper order to have the legal right to foreclose. Often there are procedural and administrative defenses that can be raised on your behalf by an experienced foreclosure defense attorney. By asserting legal defenses to the foreclosure action, we maximize the chances of a favorable solution.
For clients who want to keep their homes, we fight the foreclosure and provide assistance with mortgage modifications. For clients who are not able to keep their homes, we provide assistance with short sales, deed-in-lieu of foreclosure, and negotiated settlements.
Our Top Five Recommendations
If you are facing foreclosure, we recommend the following:
- EDUCATE YOURSELF. We designed this website to be a comprehensive resource for homeowners who need information about the foreclosure process and the options available to them. Read the articles and blog entries on the site to educate yourself so that you can make informed decisions about your future.
- DON'T BE FOOLED by mortgage modification companies and non-lawyer experts who promise to help you avoid foreclosure. Only a Florida lawyer can represent you in a foreclosure lawsuit filed in a Florida court.
- DON'T GIVE UP. When faced with a foreclosure, it can be overwhelming. You may feel like giving up. You may feel like your situation is hopeless. Don't give up. In even the most dire situations, there are often solutions you may not have considered. Consult with an experience foreclosure defense attorney.
- DO NOT TRUST your bank. As a foreclosure defense attorney, I have seen banks and loan servicers lie to borrowers. I have witnessed banks and loan servicers misrepresent facts. I have represented many property owners who made the mistake of relying to their detriment on false promises made by representatives of their banks. DO NOT RELY on information given to you by your bank or loan servicer. Contact an experienced attorney to find out the truth about your legal rights.
- DON'T RELY on bad information on the internet. Most of the information on the internet about foreclosures and foreclosure defense is inaccurate to some degree, and much of it us just plain wrong. You can severely damage your legal rights if you rely on the opinions or misguided advice of non-lawyer experts. Don't take the chance of relying on bad information. Contact an experienced attorney to find out the truth about your legal rights.
Call us today to discuss your situation. I will explain in detail your options as a property owner. I will give you the information you need to make an informed decision about your financial future. I can help you regain control of your life. Call us today to find out more about The Forrest Law Firm Foreclosure Defense Plan®.
20 Days Can Go By Quickly
Once you have been served with a foreclosure lawsuit, you cannot afford to wait. Remember: from the time you are served, you ONLY have 20 days to retain an attorney to respond on your behalf and raise legal defenses to the foreclosure lawsuit. If you wait too long, you can severely damage your legal rights. Be proactive -- it is extremely important that you seek help from immediately.
Call The Forrest Law Firm today at 1-800-915-3923 for an informative and comprehensive consultation on how The Forrest Law Firm Foreclosure Defense Plan® can help you.